Inspiration for arms day with a sore elbow

San Jose NPC's just a mere 5 and a half months away, and I have less than 1 month to bulk. << That link to a Bodybuilding.com article has a very detailed description of what it means to bulk, which sums up the kind of workouts and dieting I'm currently doing. After that, I am devoting 16 weeks to cutting. I will add more links and information about that once I begin my own cutting phase, beginning the first week in April. April is also when I will be running my first ever Half-Maration in Hollywood, California with Kelsey Leonard and Kelly Qian. This is something I am NOT prepared for, nor concentrating hard enough on preparing for! I'm depending on my running buddies to keep my feet moving during this one! If anyone has any half-marathon preparation tips, please let me know in the comments section below!

Anyway, back to bulking. I am deciding to do a morning blog to help inspire me through this arms day. Here is the workout I am following. This is my Excel File of Mass Phase III by Ed Evans.


DATE WORKOUT #8
BICEP
PREACHER CURL 1@   8x 0 1@    8x 0 3@   6x 0
BARBELL CURL 1@    8x 0 1@    8x 0 3@   6x 0
TRICEPS
CLOSE GRIP BENCH 1@    8x 0 1@    8x 0 3@    6x 0
LYING TRICEP EXT. 1@    8x 0 1@    8x 0 3@    6x 0


I have not punched in my 1 Rep Maxes into the calculator yet; once I do, the zeros you see will change to a weight in lbs that I will do for the amount of reps listed there. For instance, I will punch in 95 underneath the preacher curl and end up with 1@ 8x [a percentage of my 1 Rep Max]. This means 1 set of 8 reps of weight. Going to be a good day! Yes! I am currently taking a pre-workout formula with creatine, beta-alanine, Nitric Oxide, and CNS stimulants including caffeine. This one is called C4, by Cellucor. Here are some reviews of the product. My review will be nothing but positive, as I love the taste and price, and have had great results with it.

And now here is some imagery to get me AND YOU pumped up.

And, once again, if you haven't seen it yet, here is the video of me as a trainer at Santa Cruz Power Fitness. I'm totally at 800 views and counting. Check it out, show your friends. Want to train with me? I want to TRAIN WITH YOU! Get at me through this site or my personal email: badassbillypruz@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts