Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Journey to 2012 Men's Physique Competition
I am starting this blog to track my fitness training in 2012. Today is the first of February. I have two months until my first ever half marathon (13.1 mile foot race) in Hollywood, Los Angeles, Calif. I have six months until my first ever bodybuilding competition in San Jose, Calif. I plan to train everyday (if not in the gym, still "training" in the sense that I will be following a lifestyle/dietary/sleeping pattern devoted to maximal muscle-building) and post about it on this blog.
- My client's heartwarming testimonial. Congratulati...
- Protein, tofu, edamame
- Inspiration for arms day with a sore elbow
- Old friends from the gym (DJ Tone Sol)
- Day #5 of MassPhase III (My own workout)
- The ladies that come CONSISTENTLY to my classes ha...
- Videos of isolation workouts (goal: bodybuilding) ...
- Shirtless outdoor back workout, bent over dumbell ...
- Response to my CrockerCreations trainer video.
- PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL TRAINING COMMERCIAL. Never b...
- Manny the Man and THE MUSCLE MEN
- Billy Prusinowski's Flat Belly Formula
- Dr. Soltanoff and I doing an MMA striking drill
- YOU SHOULD BOYCOTT EVERYTHING RELATED TO WALMART ...
- Cardio Kickboxing with Billy Bad Ass every Wednesd...
- This video epitomizes this blog. Though this vide...
- Rest day today. Just rocked my YouTube Channel
- Chest Day. Here in my blog, I will post notes abou...
- Flat Belly Formula under way in February 2012
- The Art of War (satire)
- Journey to 2012 Men's Physique Competition
- ▼ February (21)