Tuesday, February 14, 2012
This video epitomizes this blog. Though this video does not champion his dietary or lifestyle choices, Aggressive Strength Coach, Mike Mahler, is a fellow herbivore athlete. His workouts are prime examples of plant-based, ferocious athleticism. Please watch this Turkish Get-Up instructional. If you've never heard of the exercise, or even laughed when you heard the name, give this a watch, then give it a try. Mike Mahler-style. Billy Prusinowski-style.
People at Santa Cruz Power Fitness have recently been doing this move all over the place in their warm-ups and WODs. Ironic that Mahler just came out with this video this week.
- My client's heartwarming testimonial. Congratulati...
- Protein, tofu, edamame
- Inspiration for arms day with a sore elbow
- Old friends from the gym (DJ Tone Sol)
- Day #5 of MassPhase III (My own workout)
- The ladies that come CONSISTENTLY to my classes ha...
- Videos of isolation workouts (goal: bodybuilding) ...
- Shirtless outdoor back workout, bent over dumbell ...
- Response to my CrockerCreations trainer video.
- PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL TRAINING COMMERCIAL. Never b...
- Manny the Man and THE MUSCLE MEN
- Billy Prusinowski's Flat Belly Formula
- Dr. Soltanoff and I doing an MMA striking drill
- YOU SHOULD BOYCOTT EVERYTHING RELATED TO WALMART ...
- Cardio Kickboxing with Billy Bad Ass every Wednesd...
- This video epitomizes this blog. Though this vide...
- Rest day today. Just rocked my YouTube Channel
- Chest Day. Here in my blog, I will post notes abou...
- Flat Belly Formula under way in February 2012
- The Art of War (satire)
- Journey to 2012 Men's Physique Competition
- ▼ February (21)