Billy Prusinowski's VEGA supplements testimonial April 2012

Lori's Natural Foods  is a large health and wellness superstore in Rochester, New York that works closely with Vega wellness supplements. I wrote a testimonial about my experiences with Vega and was published in their April newsletter.



Vega is a good company that is all vegan and strictly gluten and soy-free. All of the Paleo-diet adherents can even use it! Oh my gosh! Though they probably won't since it doesn't have any beef jerky in it. Side note, I wasn't chosen this year for the position of Vega Ambassador to represent their company at my upcoming NPC Bodybuilding Competition in July, but maybe next year. 

I do want to thank my loving aunt, Marusia Marrapese, for being an expert in the areas of wholistic health and plant-based supplementation, because she got me the opportunity to give this Vega product testimonial in the first place. Visit Marusia at Lori's Natural Foods if you're ever in the area!

Comments

Popular Posts