HOW TO: SHOP and COOK VEGAN for MUSCLE-BUILDING


I have created my entire fitness business website, Herbivore Athletics, and found that despite the wealth of information I have about working out and lifting weights, the whole vegan thing is what fans are most interested in. A big part of my fitness is what I do in the gym! See above! Hard workouts 6 to 7 days a week are what I am most faithful to! The diet part- it's just life. 

Though, I would like to help people understand a little more about vegan muscle and vegan nutrition for muscle-building or mass-gaining. It's possible! If you haven't done any kind of research, check out Vegan Bodybuilding  for an online resource that a friend, Robert Cheeke, developed several years ago. Vegans have also recently taken the spotlight in CrossFit communities worldwide and have a motivational support group on Facebook called CrossFit Vegans and Vegetarians. I participate regularly in discussions on both of those sites, so feel free to say hello there and enjoy what all of us crazy vegans have to say about our health and fitness!

Here is the video that I created while doing some of my Herbivore Athletics nutritional coaching for a client earlier this summer. This video is Part I of II. 

Now go out and buy your: Kale, Seitan, Tofurky Italian Sausage, Trader Joe's Chicken-Less Strips and Trader Joe's Beef-Less Strips to cook up for this week's meals! You can do it too!

 Before you go, you can watch a video of more amazing things touching my tongue in this HOW TO EAT A FIG video!

Comments

Popular Posts